The Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center
Discover who we are
The Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC) founded the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center to match up primary care providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, and more) with organizations that provide primary care services. We connect candidates to the most compatible opportunities and communities in which to live and work.
If you’d like to be part of our network of organizations committed to delivering primary care, email Judd Mellinger-Blouch, Director of the PA Primary Care Career Center.
- Medical, dental, and other health professional schools and programs
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health
- Area Health Education Centers (AHECs)
- Associations representing physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners and others
- The National Health Service Corps
- Foundations and other organizations committed to enhancing access to primary care in the commonwealth