Philadelphia FIGHT is multi-site Federally Qualified Health Center FQHC located in Philadelphia with a goal to end the AIDS epidemic within the lifetime of people living with HIV now. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Medical Officer.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the Chief Medical Officer by handling information requests, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, maintain work calendar, create presentations, handling telephone calls, preparing reports, manage multiple tasks, completing projects, coordinating departmental and program activities.
• Manage the CMO’s calendar
• Ensure that reports and other documents are prepared in a timely manner
• Responsible for document and file maintenance
• Prepare meeting agendas and schedule operational activities
• Participate in coordinating administrative compliance-related actions
• Coordinate conferences and group meetings
• Support the CMO with communications and document preparation
• Assist with PowerPoint presentation
• Coordinate international and domestic travel for the CMO
• Triage issues as they arise
• 5-7 years of experience working within the Healthcare industry is required
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex organizational environment
• Must be professional, diligent, motivated, ethical and highly confidential
1. Ability to continuously stand or walk.
2. Ability to bend, climb stairs and lift frequently.
3. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently.
4. Ability to squat occasionally.
1. Works in an office environment.
Competitive, benefits included.
Initial probationary period is three months.
FIGHT is an EEO, Affirmative Action, LGBTQ, and people living with HIV/AIDS and protected veterans institution.