The Resource Manager provides operational leadership to the organization. The Resource Manager is responsible for Human Resources, leading the organization’s HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels, optimization of the revenue cycle including Pay for Performance and other incentive programs, as well as corporate compliance related to credentialing and federal program requirements. The Resource Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and collaborates with the practice manager and Chief Financial Officer to assure the highest level of functioning of the organization.
NEPA Community Health Care’s Expectations of All Employees
• Adheres to all NEPA Community Health Care (NEPA CHC) Policies and Procedures.
• Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all work-related contacts.
• Communicates regularly with her/his immediate supervisor about organization concerns.
• Consistently reports to work prepared to perform the duties of the position.
• Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
Principal Resource Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Analyzes and optimizes workflows in collaboration with Practice Manager.
• Reviews and assures timely updates of policies and procedures.
• Assures open lines of communication across all levels of staff on a continuous basis.
• Seeks and operationalizes opportunities for enhanced revenue including Pay for Performance.
• Reviews, updates, reports, and assures compliance with all state, federal, and private programs.
• Provides assistance with payroll.
• Managing the organization’s HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
• Assures timely and complete internal and external credentialing of all providers.