Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in beautiful scenic Cameron County, Pennsylvania
Full Time Dental Position
• Monday through Friday no weekends or holidays.
• No on call requirements
• Competitive Salary Range 130,000.00-150,000.00 depending on experience
• Excellent Benefit Package including:
o 120 Vacation hours per year
o 40 Personal hours per year
o 40 CME hours per year
o 96 Sick hours per year
o All Licensing and Credentialing fees reimbursed
o $1500.00 annual reimbursement for CMEs
o 403b Retirement Plan
o Family Healthcare Coverage
• HIPSA score rated 14 which make our Dental Providers eligible to apply for the National Health Service Corp Loan Repayment of up to $50,000.00 for 2 years of service.
• $2500.00 Sign on Bonus
• Up to $2500.00 Reimbursement for relocation expenses
The Mission statement of Keystone Rural Health Consortia, Inc. is to provide quality, affordable, accessible, and comprehensive health services to the counties we serve.