Delaware Valley Community Health (DVCH) – Philadelphia, PA
Are you a Marketing/Communications Specialist? Are you looking for a change?
JOIN OUR TEAM…a growing mission driven organization whose mission is to provide high quality healthcare to members of the communities we serve.
Delaware Valley Community Health (DVCH) has an full-time opportunity available for an experienced Communications Specialist to support senior management in implementing DVCH’s organizational strategic communications plan to enhance both internal/external communications and support business development.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding writer/editor who can quickly absorb new complex content, produce high quality materials for a variety of audiences and generate excellent written product in a short period of time. This person will provide assistance with digital, print, and social media marketing campaigns and support website content management and updates.
The position will be located at our Administrative Offices in Philadelphia.
• Develops and updates organizational printed materials and website, in conjunction with senior management and other appropriate staff.
• Monitors and ensures that all communications vehicles have a unified brand identity and meet production quality standards.
• Writes, edits and designs brochures and organizational materials for a variety of communication purposes, such as speeches and presentations.
• Provides content for and manages social media accounts.
• Assists senior management and directors in developing presentations and posters for conferences.
• Serves as a marketing content expert. Plans, implements and evaluates marketing and outreach efforts to achieve organizational goals.
• Works with graphic designer, web designer, and/or photographers as needed to develop and maintain materials, and to develop and implement specific projects or campaigns that require outside expertise.
• Supports the grant writing process as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred, preferably in English, Journalism, or Communications.
• Demonstrated ability to write and edit for messaging and marketing.
• At least 5 years of experience in journalism, nonprofit communications, grant-writing, and/or managing social media or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in non-profit or healthcare related environment preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with Internet, research, social media and print materials.
• Demonstrated excellent project management skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
* *All interested candidates, please include a cover letter with SALARY REQUIREMENTS along with your * resume.*
* ONLY CANDIDATES who provide a cover letter, resume, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS will be considered for the Position.*
*** DVCH is a non-profit organization managing multiple Federally Qualified Community Health Centers in North Philadelphia, Norristown and Delaware County. We are a mission driven organization providing the highest quality care to all members of the communities we serve.