Dental Assistant :
Delaware Valley Community Health is seeking a Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) Dental assistant to join our Dental Team at our busy multi-cultural ambulatory care centers and help provide the most efficient quality dental care to our patients. Local travel required to either our Norristown Regional Health Center or one of our North Philadelphia health centers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assists the dentist in the administration of treatment at chairside or in the laboratory.
• Prepares and maintains the operatories.
• Takes x-rays as needed.
• Documents dental care services and treatments in electronic health record.
• Educates patients from diverse racial, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds in oral health and dental care.
• Acts as back-up for front desk/receptionist.
• Successful completion of a dental assistant program and/or dental assisting experience required.
• Possession of a current Pennsylvania Radiology certification required.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to use Electronic Health Records (EHR) programs.
*All interested candidates, please send your resume and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to be considered for the Position.
DVCH is a non-profit organization managing multiple health centers in North Philadelphia and Norristown. For more information about DVCH and its services, visit us online at www.dvch.org.
* All interested candidates, please send your resume and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to be considered for the Position. *