Community Health Net (CHN), a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) of 32 years, is looking for an exceptional Dentist to join their dental practice.
• Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 403b retirement plan, paid disability and life insurance, paid malpractice, relocation, paid CDE, salary incentive, and excellent vacation package.
• Loan repayment available through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC)
• Shared on call schedule
• First shift schedule; four (4) 10 hour days per week
• Single, robust EDR (NextGen)
• Additional compensation provided for patient services provided on weekends
• J-1/H-1 Visa Sponsorship
Qualified applicant must be DMD/DDS with a current Pennsylvania Dental License and DEA License. Knowledge of Electronic Dental Records preferred. Ability to provide quality, comprehensive dental care in a compassionate matter.
Erie, Pennsylvania is located along the shores of Lake Erie in Northwestern Pennsylvania. Erie is within a 2 hour radius of Buffalo, NY, Pittsburgh, PA, and Cleveland, OH. The community also offers superb education system, great activities during all four seasons, and breath-taking sunsets along Lake Erie.
All interested candidates please send your resume/CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about CHN, please visit www.community-healthnet.com.