This coordinated care approach means fewer administrative duties and upfront access to important patient data. In addition, it allows you to practice at the top of your license to focus on what matters most – the patient. With high-quality, company-provided training, you will never have to turn away a patient who needs your help.
Additionally, as a Physician with CleanSlate, you will enjoy a great work life balance with clinics closed for holidays and closed early on Fridays. You will be immersed in an environment of continual learning and collaboration.
Most importantly, you will be taking a stand in the battle against opioid addiction and helping solve one of the most challenging epidemics in our nation’s history. You will save lives and help people suffering from addiction achieve the lives they want and deserve.
Opportunities available in the following PA locations: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Harrisburg and Erie.
Join us in our mission to bring effective, quality treatment to tens of thousands of patients across the country! Apply today.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide medical review for patients
• Medication management
• Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of their condition
• Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse
• Provide oversight and direction for other practitioners
• Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery
• Oversee and ensure program adherence
• Valid medical license in state of practice
• Board Certified. IM, FM or EM preferred
• Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA
• DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining this if needed)
• Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software
• Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire (training and testing paid by company)
• Previous experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment
Doctorate or better.
Preferred 1 year: Active MD, DO license in state
All interested candidates, please contact Juliana Serafini, Physician Talent Acquisition Consultant at (860) 480-8283, or email email@example.com